3 STAGE SAFETY PLAN
As always, students who experience symptoms of illness, or have been exposed to those who have, should not attend class. The schedule and the guidelines can change quickly, so please check back often.
- Classes are offered at the Academy with restrictions.
- Drills and activities that involve switching partners multiple times are suspended.
- Students are encouraged to limit unnecessary physical contact.
- Students may choose to attend class in-person or online.
- Students come in full uniform, ready to go directly onto the mats.
- Students should bring a water bottle and avoid using the water fountain or restrooms.
- Class handshakes at the beginning and end of class are suspended.
- Students are asked to keep the same 2-3 partners for the month.
- Non-participants are asked to remain in their vehicles and observe classes on their phones or other devices.
- Mats and common areas are sterilized between classes.
- The Academy is closed and classes are available online only.
- Pre-recorded classes are also available so students can participate as their schedules permit.
- Class attendance is tracked by the student so that progress toward promotion may continue.